Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Wacky Wallenda’s And A Sarasota Skywalk Stop Work At WorkersCompensation.com Offices

http://www.workerscompensation.com/compn...ywalk.html

admin...it didn't work for me...I would love to see it. I read your note below the video but I could not get it too start..Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red, most likely you need to have windows media player installed. This is particularly likely if you have firefox as a browser. I use firefox and had to get the plug in for it.

It worked for me, Wow!

Thank you for sharing.

admin Wrote:http://www.workerscompensation.com/compn...ywalk.html

Wow! That was great...and well worth watching!!

I can't get it either, but my computer is older than dirt.

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

And no net!

Actually Admin...we do have windows media player...Del watches TV on our computers all the time... and we have a large store of music that I use ...we do have fire fox loaded and I use it for a few things but mostly our browser is explorer..that is our default browser... I just could not get it to turn on ...I am going to try it again. Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I still can't get it, but when Del gets back I am sure he will bring it up for me... thanks I can't wait sounds interesting to say the least...Red

I got it. WOW

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by admin
11-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Post by inpainokla
06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post by kate
05-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post by MJC
06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Last Post by hurt at work
10-31-2008, 11:08 AM