Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Country Music Singers- Hodag Country Fest

Have you's heard of this / Hodag Country Festival. This is a big thing where I live we have live music all night here. Every body camps here it's a 9 day event lots and lots of campers, RV's and tents. I attatched a photo and this is out our front deck. And this is just overflow camping the other camping area you cant see from here.

Also at the bottom of picture is our puppy (Buster) and he has gotten bigger.
.jpg 07-09-09_1924.JPG Size: 418.8 KB  Downloads: 30

I haven't heard of this Bronco but it sure sounds like fun! I have a house on wheels now, sure wish I could be there, LOL...

Have fun it looks like you don't even need to leave the house to enjoy the music Smile

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I love country music, even play the guitar or did before the wc injury.

In Kansas we have the Walnut Valley Festival, much like your festival.

Have fun and enjoy!

going to liberal Kansas the 24th of this month Bummer

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Looks like fun Bronco..have fun...Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Jayne what road are you taking to LIberal?

Liberal is a long ways from me but maybe we can meet somewhere if you travel a road in southcentral Kansas.

I dont know .....we are going to meet my adopted sons half brother.....Becca and I will take him and the girls...Bill is still not ready to be in a car all day

Country Music Wrote:I didn't know that there are a lot my age who are also fond of country music. Thanks a lot for posting your insights. I would love to hear from you and see lists of music you are fond of.

Actually, I love all kinds of country but my favorites are... Toby Kieth, Alabama, Hank williams jr, to many to list....

hey Bronco when does all that happen again and can I put my camper in your back yard?

jayne Wrote:hey Bronco when does all that happen again and can I put my camper in your back yard?

Jayne its July 7th,8th,9th,10th, they have not posted the bands for 2011 yet. And heck yea, you and your family can park and camp in my yard, lots of room. here is a link to the hodag country fest...............http://www.hodag.com...............

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tuffy
01-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post by sparkey
11-14-2008, 06:14 AM
Last Post by rod2120
05-26-2007, 07:34 PM