Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5000 posts

here it is....if I was smarter I would have fireworks going off but since I am not you all will have to pretend you see them....

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne.....that is a lot of posts...contragraulations. Love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Oh I just noticed I am right behind you...well sort of behind you ...I need 460 more post to do before I am at 5000....does that make us both nuts... love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Congrats Jayne, that is great, many people you have helped and also kept many of us entertained with your humor, you are a great friend, love ya halftrak

no matter where you're at there you are

I am way behind both of you, just passed 2,000.

Congrats Jayne.

Now Jayne if that isn't worth a coffee cup from Admin, I will buy you one!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nahh no biggie I just like to razzzz the ol dude...I drink my coffee every morning in my rooster cup......sharing my morning with all my buds who have the same cup....it was the reason I bought the coffee cups and gave out in Pa. so that we all could have coffee in the morning and remember our trip and each other ....that is worth the world to me......a WC cup would just go into my china closet with all Bills Pepsi stuff...But thanks Tuffy

Ok then I will raise my Rooster cup to you In The Morning. Heres to Jayne!!!!!!!!!!

thanks and I to you......I hope yours has a bit of the irish in it as mine does....

how about me...I raise my cup to you both. The castle trip was wonderful memories was it not. I want to go back now that I am feeling bored and have less work to do... love Red

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by admin
01-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post by inpainokla
04-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post by chrischris
12-22-2008, 04:57 PM