Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

is it high yet?

gas went to 3.77 a minute ago !!!!!! whats it doing in your neck of the woods?

worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

4.19 regular unleaded self-serve

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

it is 3.89 in NJ... wow..this is awlful. Do you all notice the price of rice and milk. It has more than doubled here in NJ Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

It is an average in Austin,TX of 3.55 a gallon.

here in northern oklahoma we are at 3.59 right now, i used to fill up my car for 25 bucks now that barely gets me a half of a tank, that really is sad.

no matter where you're at there you are

Gas is 3.72 here. Was 3.80 last week-end.

May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

whats bad is it trickles down to everything else .we have cut out our running around town unless have to case BUT you cant out eating kinda makes me think the end is looking us in the face

worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Today I noticed it was $3.75 here in Southern Pa. I have to get my vehicle a tune up, only getting 15 miles per the gallon lately, aarrgghh.
All the groceries are up as well, since they have to be delivered by vehicles that use gas. I hope something stops this soon.

Vickie - check your air filter...a clogged air filter will take your gas mileage way down and it should be easy for you to check yourself.

Gas this a.m. was 3.95...probably gone up since then Sad I know it will before the weekend...EEKKKK

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Uhhh Monster, you forget that I'm short, I can barely reach to put oil into this vehicle, at least my car I could reach everything in the engine compartment. I have noticed it has been running a little rough, so I figured it could use new plugs and wires. I will get the step stool out and check the air filter first, thanks for reminding me about that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lefty
08-13-2010, 11:08 AM