Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

is it high yet?

No problem girl, if it's a square one you can turn it upside down and hit it up and down on the concrete to get stuff out of it. If it's really bad you need to replace it. Do a tune up as well, that will help lots. Smile Right now it pays to do a tune up and keep your vehicle in the best possible running condition.

I am lucky as I have a Saturn and I think they were way ahead of their time as far as gas mileage goes. It's not the most comfortable car I've ever owned but I'll take the gas mileage anyday over comfort.

For any of you looking for an econimical car I highly recommend any of the SL series Saturns. Just make sure the person has maintained it properly and that you check the oil everytime you put gas in (they are notorious for going through oil) but they run great and are easy to work on. I have a 2002 SL2 and I get 30+ miles per gallon Smile

Sorry fopr my weird typing, took a Lyrica earlier and because I don't take stuff anymore I am very fluuuuffy

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I am very discouraged about all of this gas stuff. My son lives an hour away but only about 20 miles but his Truck uses 1/2 a tank to come to our home and back again. That means it cost him about $30.00 to come see me. I miss him more now because he comes only everyother week end with his daughter to visit us. I miss my granddaughter also...actually more than him, but we will not let my secret out .... lol Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Gas here is 3.69 for regular - I put $20 in today so I could go see driller at work and take them some lunch. He works about 45 miles away and I think I have a little left after all the driving around I did today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lefty
08-13-2010, 11:08 AM