Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tax Returns????

I'm New Here. Great Site, Great Information. I have a Question? Injured 09/06. Two Neck Surgeries, and still TDD in California. No income other than WC Benifits all of 07. Can I file Fed & State Taxs? Or am I exempt? Thanks in advance any help. God Bless All!

no you are not exempt from filing.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

no you are not exempt from filing but you can write off all of the expenses that they have not covered .

you need to file but will pay no taxes but you must file in order to get the tax rebate uncle bush is handing out

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......


I read it that those, whose only income was through w/c (wich is non-taxable) will not be able to get the tax rebate, so there is no point filing. Someone had to have at least $3000.00 taxable income in 2007 to be able to qualify for the rebate. This so called tax rebate is not a gift from mr. Bush, it will be credited towards next year income tax.

I asked our tax lady about that and she said it was not in its present form a tax advance.

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)