Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coincidence or high turnover

I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months

(12-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote:  I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the walmartone employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months

It happens very often in our office. It is kind of a corporate culture.

(12-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote:  I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

This is strange and funny at the same time. I hope your situation will be solved soon. But 7 employees leaving their jobs it's too much. Too much streess?

I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months.

Great topic!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lefty
08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Last Post by Pooh
05-14-2008, 02:08 AM