Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Social Security

I just read in a social security site that I can be entitled to SSI even if I have paid into the system, but because of disability I now am not able to add up to the amount of credits or units, and I was divorced less than ten years. Is there any truth in this. I have no income, obviously dont work. This is apparently called this disability fund. It probably won't be much. But I seriously need help. It does also mention foreigners applying. Which does not count for me, but since I was out of the states for a long period of time, it might. Does anyone know of this system?

have you contacted social security and asked about disability benefits? there are many disability programs within Social Security
you might be referring to Supplemental Security Income program, where eligibility is based on need.
Requirements for this SSDI program by a person who is single are a maximum monthly income limit of $674 and no more the $2000 in personal property

to find out more review chapter 21 from the SS handbook

if you believe you need representation for your social security issues or more more information go here

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

I qualify on all of that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by AQA
10-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post by sonny1
03-05-2011, 09:43 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)