Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Hope Everyone is Well, and I may be slowing down on my Posts for a couple of Days!

Hi Everyone, I Hope you are all doing Well, and Your Pain is minimal. I will be Jumping on and Off of here the next few Days, but I am going to try and limit my Posts, my Stress Level is High and my Pain is getting the Better of me, and I don't want to lash out at anyone as I did to Debysu. As some of you may remember, I've lost some Dear friends this Past 9 mos. or so, and I've just lost a couple of more. I don't know if you read of the Double Murder by a Truck Driver in Oho, the one that Killed two of his co-workers and then Stole the Truck and was caught in Michigan in a Motel. One of the People Murdered was a Friend of mine from some Years back, he was a Retired Pa. State Police Officer, and we worked together for a few Years, and even though we saw each other once in a while, we weren't as close as we once were, but I held him in high esteem and He left a Very Loving Family and a Wife of 30 Years. I also Lost another dear friend to Cancer this Week at the age of 44, that makes four: one to suicide, one to Murder, one to a Motorcycle Accident, and one to Cancer. My Father is still having Problems, and I need to spend some time with Him. The Pain is getting out of Control, w/c is Playing their games, money is tight, and the list goes on!! I know the Pain, w/c, Money issues are all a part of this game,and I usually handle them O.K., but it just seems lately wherever I turn, there is no Good News only Bad. So if I don't answer a Post right away Please don't feel slighted, you know I care about all of you on this Board, I'll be Fine and get through this, I just need to take some time and sort these Emotions of Mine out and Take Care of My Pops for a Little while. You all Take Care, I'll be Popping in on you from time-to-time, and I'll be Back Soon!!Wink

Awwwwww ((((((still))))))) take care of you, thats important. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I hope you find some kind of relief soon. I have a nice punching bag for the high stress days, I just picture it being my boss lol...

If you need anything, Im a PM or email away..

(((HUGS))))

Loving Mom to the greatest 4 year old little girl in the world. There is nothing more beautiful than a bright smile on a child. I never knew what true love was until I held my daughter for the first time. Take care of our children, they are our future.

Still...always take care of you and do what you need to do for yourself. I am so sorry to hear of your friends and your grief must feel unsurmountable right now. That many in such a short time. Life is filled with so many twist and turns. I know you know that my thoughts will be with you...you and your family is always in my prayers... love you Carol

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hello Still,

I have been thinking about you lately. When I returned from vacation I didn't see many of your post on the board and knew you were likely having a difficult time.

I understand and share in your grief of the loss of a dear friend(s).
My best friend died April 15th, her husband wokeup in the morning and found her, no pulse. She was 45, a mother and grandmother.
I was at the hospital that morning on my way to a doctors appointment and came upon her husband in the hallway, crying.
I was to of had lunch with her that day after my appointment.

Please remember stress will only increase your pain. Is there any activities you can do and enjoy that will lower your stress level?
I enjoy watching the horse races on tv (sports channel) and find this relaxing.

I learned last year at a conference, that drinking lots & lots of water will help in reducing pain.

Please take care.

Bummer Knees

Limbo,
My prayers go up for you in your time of pain from grief and physical. Please know that we are here for you and offer words of comfort and strength to help you through this difficult time. Take care, and may relief come swiftly! PM me any time...i still have one good shoulder to lean on!
(((((hugs))))) LillySmile

Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Boy Limbo this is quite a lot for anyone's plate. Stress levels really do make the pain unbearable. Seems that my medication doesn't even touch the pain whenever I am stressed out. I wish you the best my friend. You take care of YOU and we will be here when you are able to come back.

Best Wishes
Debbie

Limbo, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I pray that you and your friends families will be able to find some comfort even amidst all of the grief. I wish I had some words of wisdom to share with you. You know that when you are ready for us, we will be here.
Please take care of yourself too.

sending our love and prayers your way
(((((a hillbilly hug headed your way dont duck )))))))))))))

worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

My dear friend Limbo. My heart breaks for you. Prayers are with you and always will be. I am so sorry you are going through this. You are a true gem.

Hugs,
CAP

Still in Limbo Wrote:Hi Everyone, I Hope you are all doing Well, and Your Pain is minimal. I will be Jumping on and Off of here the next few Days, but I am going to try and limit my Posts, my Stress Level is High and my Pain is getting the Better of me, and I don't want to lash out at anyone as I did to Debysu. As some of you may remember, I've lost some Dear friends this Past 9 mos. or so, and I've just lost a couple of more. I don't know if you read of the Double Murder by a Truck Driver in Oho, the one that Killed two of his co-workers and then Stole the Truck and was caught in Michigan in a Motel. One of the People Murdered was a Friend of mine from some Years back, he was a Retired Pa. State Police Officer, and we worked together for a few Years, and even though we saw each other once in a while, we weren't as close as we once were, but I held him in high esteem and He left a Very Loving Family and a Wife of 30 Years. I also Lost another dear friend to Cancer this Week at the age of 44, that makes four: one to suicide, one to Murder, one to a Motorcycle Accident, and one to Cancer. My Father is still having Problems, and I need to spend some time with Him. The Pain is getting out of Control, w/c is Playing their games, money is tight, and the list goes on!! I know the Pain, w/c, Money issues are all a part of this game,and I usually handle them O.K., but it just seems lately wherever I turn, there is no Good News only Bad. So if I don't answer a Post right away Please don't feel slighted, you know I care about all of you on this Board, I'll be Fine and get through this, I just need to take some time and sort these Emotions of Mine out and Take Care of My Pops for a Little while. You all Take Care, I'll be Popping in on you from time-to-time, and I'll be Back Soon!!Wink

Still....My friend...Sorry to hear you are having to deal with so much loss. Having to loss of so many friends is just so much to handle. Then adding all the other issues to that is just more then the emotions, heart and mind can handle without causing huge amounts of stress...which causes the pain levels to go through the roof. But personally I think the money part is the hardest part to deal with....because it was something we had control of before we were injuried....and now the IC just plays games with it. They know that if we don't have any money they have that much control over us....thinking that we will sign for alot less settlement....and just go away.Well I will never give into that fight. And we all know you won't either...We know our Still is a Strong Man...and is a Figher. Still you take all the time you need to be with you Dad. And get your self back up on your feet.....but please don't worry that you may come here and upset one....you may to come here and vent...and we are here to listen...and be your friend. We would much wheather you vent here then at your beautiful family. We have all been in your shoes. Still...You are welcome to PM me anytime if you just want to talk. Please take care. And we will all be here and waiting for your return.....so make it a short one....It is never the same here without you. Your friend. Spring

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bronco54501
08-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Last Post by admin
01-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post by inpainokla
04-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post by chrischris
12-22-2008, 04:57 PM