Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Hope Everyone is Well, and I may be slowing down on my Posts for a couple of Days!

Thanks for the replies Everyone!! This time it's extremely tough on me, and Spring you are absolutely right, the Money part is the Killer! You can function if you are sad or Depressed, but it's hard to function without the correct Funds to maintain your Family and Home!! Over these last three Years I have sold everything I Personally owned, My beloved John Deere (Anyone who has owned a JD knows how easy it is to get attached to one) LOL, My Motorcycle, Guns, Hunting Equip. and the list goes on. O.K., I can understand you have to do what you have to do to survive, and I don't hold Earthly possessions in Super High Esteem, I know later if I ever get straightened out I can Buy More, it's losing my Friends and watching my Family struggle that I can't handle. They are the Best, they don't blame me, complain, and do the Very Best they can to Help but Dammit that's my Job not theirs and it's tearing me apart!!! W/C has stated in Open Court I am being underpaid, all Depositions are in, and we have asked the Judge at least twelve times both in Court and by Letter to Please split the Case and Rule on the back wage issue, and the Defense even agreed to allow the split, and the Judge won't do it!! And to Top it all off, The Defense came up with a figure that is about $125.00 per week more than I am getting now, again in open Court, and the Judge did not Order them to start paying what they say they owe, and I just can't understand WHY!!! My figure is $100.00 more than their highest, so O.K. why not start paying me what they agree to, and settle on the other amount at the close of the case. If I had that back Pay of $125.00 per week X THREE YEARS, I would not be worrying about Money, and I would be dealing with only the Losses of my Friends and my Pain, and my Family would be able to Function Properly, and at least their Stress would be gone, and I could at least feel like half of a Man and Provider!! The Stress I'm feeling is getting unsurmountable, this is only a small portion of it I've posted here, and I don't want to keep rambling I just don't understand why I have to wait for Money that has already been proven is mine, and Proven by the Defense Counsel and a Forensic CPA!!! The Penalties and other monies I feel is mine could be decided later, but NO, the Judge won't split the case and allow me to at least provide WITH MY OWN MONEY!! This is not settlement money or Penalty Money, IT'S MINE and I can't have it until the case settles, which could be anywhere form 6 mos. to a Year!! I'm sorry for ranting, I gotta go and try to calm down. Take care my Dear Friends and I Hope your day is as Pain Free as possible!!!

Still,

This is where you should rant. We are here to hear this. We need to hear your concerns. It is the only way we can help you. At least we want to help you. I know that we can't help with the financial issues, but we can give you an ear that you need right now. My ear is wide open for you. I understand financial issues and I understand losses from your own health to the health or others, it all sums up to one thing and that is loss and loss. Sometimes the losses are more than one person could ever imagine would happen in their life.

Still you are such a find man with so much to offer to other people, you have a heart that is full of caring and compassion. I hate to see bad things as they say happen to good people. And I wish I had something to say and bingo..it would all just fanish. When I was a kid use to wish I was "bewitch." I wanted to be bewitch so that I could wrenkle my nose when things were wrong and make them right. I wish right now this minute that I was a bewitch so I could wrenkle my nose and make this all go away for you. How my heart aches knowing that you and your family are going though all of this.

I understand your concerns for your family also. However, never underestimate your wife. My husband has not worked or earned any income since his accident. It is hard sometimes because it has changed our quality of life, but what is most diffuclt for him, is like you, he was raised that the man is the head of the house hold and that he should be supporting his wife. Men from our time, were raised that is was their responsibility to provide for their families. Still, that is not the case today. Boys are not raised with that same set of values.

I wish I had some advice about what to do about the financial issues. I wish I knew how to help you with that, but I don't except ALWAYS be here to hear what you have to say and assure you that your loved, there is nothing I can say. I would be so angry also if the court says they owe you and they do not pay you, and you are talking about enough to put a meal on the table every night for a week. I don't understand that part of it, it makes no sense to me.

Still take care of YOU, and let us know when you feel like it, how you are doing. If you need to vent, do it. We are here to listen. We love you Still...our flying penquin of justice.... Love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Limbo, I feel for you. I'm owed mucho backpay for the same reason you are, and that should be my money now--aside from the settlement, but that's how the Commissioner ordered it: I won't see that money until my case is totally settled--which should be in the near future, hopefully. So I understand where you're coming from. I know...there are no words to express the senselessness of it all.

or pure BULLKAKA ......(admin be proud I censored myself) ICs get interest on that money while our families do without I dont know how to do it but the system needs changing......

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hello Still In Limbo

The money issue is a big worry and I have been there.

My oldest daughter was born with CP and medically fragile.
I was her main caregiver, took care of her medical needs, IV's,
oxygen (when needed), breathing treatment, physical therapy,
special feeding tech, (Omt). I did all this and worked, struggling to pay household bills & medical bills. After losing my job from taking so much time off due to her illness, I started cleaning houses & worked my own schedule.

I did this until my daughter's death; she died 1 month shy of her 12th birthday. My daughter, Amber had a pump implant and the nurse gave her too much meds in the doctor's office and she died 3 days later.

Still, you are a proud person, have you contacted agencies that will help with your family's living expenses? I had to several times to pay the bills, and asking someone for help was one of the hardest things I had to do.

OH Bummer, I am so sad to hear this. I took care of kids with CP when I lived in Okinawa Japan. I know that is such a horrible disease and requires a lot of care. It must have been very difficult to work and take care of your child. You are a very strong woman. My prayers are with you... and I am so sorry for your daughters passing.. Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Limbo, just take it slow. Do what you have to do. We can wait. Your family at home comes first with your own health.

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Limbo.....Prayers and good thoughts are with you. It is so upsetting when this unfair BS goes on. One day at a time, sometimes it's one minute at a time. We are so at their mercy. I feel that is a big reason this is so difficult. We work hard, care for aour families and all of a sudden in a second are at someone else's mercy and all is taken away from us that WE worked hard for. No point in me going on we all know.

BK....Sorry for your loss. I have also lost a daughter.

CAP
Smile 

Limbo,

My friend, do what you need to do in order to take care of yourself. You come first, always. We will all be here waiting for you and will be opening our loving arms to have you back in the full swing of things on here. God Bless and take care, my friend. My prayers are with you always.

Loving Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC

Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Got a PM from him he is getting a visit from his Grandson which cheers him and he will check in when he feels more into control

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bronco54501
08-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Last Post by admin
01-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post by inpainokla
04-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post by chrischris
12-22-2008, 04:57 PM