Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

worker comp+social security disability Illioins

I just got approved for soical security (ssd). worker comp what be to do voc reb. do i have to still do this. the doc gave me 2hr standing walking sitting. i don't have any speical school 10 year high school. i have been out off work from 09-20-2007. i just what to settel my case.

you dont have to do anything......do you have a lawyer?

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

if you don't want vr then notify the carrier. you can still settle your claim. you have to report your work comp benefits and any settlement to social security.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

yes i do have a lawyer but he said if i do voc reb that my settlement is going to be a high amount becase i have no high no skill job trade. and i have a realer bad work restrictions. he told me to let them give it a shot. and my lawyer told that they is nothing out there right now. and i have nothing to lose. :/

then listen to your lawyer that is what you pay him for.....just remember every penny has to be reported to SSD...

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Turtle23
08-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Last Post by 1171
10-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post by 1171
04-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post by bugmann
05-02-2016, 05:26 PM