Watch this space for more news - literally!
In what is apparently the largest settlement ever for the Oregon Department of Justice and SAIF Corporation, the SAIF Board of Directors today decided in...
Tallahassee, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - The State of Florida Division of Administrative Hearings has released its Supplement 2016-2017 Annual Report of the Office of the Judges...
In a little under 5 hours from this writing, at 12:30PM Pacific time, the SAIF Corporation Board of Directors will meet to determine their course...
Tallahassee, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Florida attendees and panel members alike have been invited to a discussion of the House Insurance & Banking Subcommittee on Wednesday,...
I love Uber rides. I learn so much (my profile picture should actually be a sponge) because I'm typically engaged in conversation with the driver....
Alabama Court Addresses Proper Way to Question Medical Treatment after Indemnity and Vocational Benefits are Settled
On September 23, 2016, the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals released its opinion inAugmentation, Inc. v. Harris. Debra Harris alleged injuries to her neck, back,...
- 2017 Issues to Watch in Workers' Comp
- IAIABC Webinar Q&A: Not Everyone Wants To Return To Work
- NYCOSH Announces Newly Elected Board Members for 2017
- Five Things You Need To Know: 1/24, Tuesday Edition
- SAIF Board Offers $1.7 Million For Plotkin Settlement
- Florida Subcommittee to Discuss Challenges in Workers' Compensation on Wednesday, 1/25
- Florida Releases Supplement Report with New Data on Litigation Trends, Attorney Fees
- Removal of SSN from Medicare IDs Detailed in CMS Open Door Forum
- Freeze Out Workers Comp Costs By Preventing Cold Stress Claims
- SAIF Board to Meet Today Regarding Plotkin Decision
- Medicare Secondary Payer False Claims Act Update
- Former WA Corrections Officer Jailed in $100,000 Workers' Comp Scam
- OH Prison Guard Cheats Workers' Comp System, Must Reimburse BWC
- IL Man Charged with Insurance Fraud and Forgery after Faking WC Insurance
- 3rd Annual Kids’ Chance of Nebraska Golf Outing Announced
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- US DOL Renews the Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health
- Deborah Hutto Joins SCWCC
- WCAB Extends Public Comment Period Until January 31 on Proposed Amendments to Board Rules
- Five Things You Need to Know: 1/20, Friday Edition
- CA DIR Combats Workers' Comp Fraud, Stays 200,000 Liens with Claim Value of Over $1 Billion
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
In what is apparently the largest settlement ever for the Oregon Department of Justice and SAIF Corporation, the SAIF Board of Directors today decided in ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Where Wellness and Workers’ Comp Intersect
- Issues Complicating the Claims Handling Process
- CEOs & Stakeholders Identify Workers' Comp Market Trends